Hailey is now 9 months! Yesterday we got Hailey's 9 month pictures done and she looked so cute in her little red dress! I can't wait to see how they turned out! She was hilarious! We took some of the pictures on her tummy in the grass. She kept crawling to the photographer (Hailee). The photographer kept backing up, but Hailey was too fast and her face ended up right in the photographer's face! :) When we get them back, I'll definitely post some. Hailey's doing well and is excited to be 9 months! :)
As a side note, please leave lots of comments so I know I'm not just writing to myself (and Brooke)! :) Thanks for all of the comments-Brooke! At least I know I'm not writing to myself! :)
Here are a couple of cute Hailey pics from last week..
Our little Wahine! :)
Hailey checking out her new quilt!
Hailey being sneaky!
Yay! Congrats on turning 9 months Hailey!
ReplyDeleteLove the pics-as usual!! The new quilt is so cute!! How many does she have now??
ReplyDeleteOh yeah and Happy 9 month b-day Hailey!!! Time sure flies!!
Very cute pics! And, yes, she is being sneaky--aka "The Huggie Bandito" planning her not so speedy escape in her not so mobile get away car seat. I love the quilt--beautiful. Happy 9 month B-day, Hailey. She is so cute! Mary
ReplyDelete