So after several months without updating this blog, I've decided that it's time again! As all of you know, we added a new member to our clan on June 14th, 2010: Baby Dylan! We've been having alot of fun getting to know him and watching him grow! Hailey loves her little brother and Dylan loves his big sister as well. Hailey loves to help to take care of him and it's the cutest thing when she puts his blanket on him. Every time he sees her he smiles real big! It's the cutest thing watching them giggle together! Here's some of my favorite pictures over the last several months to catch everyone up!
Dylan Lucas Klatt, June 14th, 2010, 8 lbs 3 oz, 21 inches
Hailey's first time meeting her little brother!
The best big sister!
One of my favorites! So sleepy! :)

Awe! :)
So happy!
Surfer in Training! :)
After the first time Dylan rolled!
Dylan and his bunny! :)
He loves jumping in his jumparoo. When he gets going, it's the funniest thing! :)
Yeah! I check this blog out from time to time and wouldn't you know today to my very pleasant surprise you updated with new pics all of which I love! Each is as cute as the one before! Thanks for updating. I also like the new format--Miss Hailey D and the Pickle! Very Cute. The burgandy-red is also a good background! You are good at this!
ReplyDeleteYeah!! So glad you are back to the blogging world!!! I will be expecting lots of fun Dylan & Hailey pics!!!
ReplyDelete