So I know I've been a little behind with our posts, but I wanted to make sure I posted some pics from Thanksgiving. I also got so excited to post pictures of Hailey's secret that I forgot to post pictures from Thanksgiving! :) We had a great Thanksgiving this year! Hailey was excited that she got to eat the food this year. In the morning, Hailey got to eat homemade banana bread for the first time and she loved it! She couldn't get enough of it. After breakfast we took a walk in this nice park by our house. Hailey loved getting to walk like a big girl! :) And then in the afternoon, she enjoyed her turkey, mashed potatoes and veggies. She especially loved throwing the mashed potatoes on the floor! :) We also had alot of fun seeing our family! Here's some pictures from our day..
Watching the Thanksgiving Day Parade while enjoying her banana bread!
Mmmmmm..
Hanging with the guys..:)
On our walk in the park..
Mmmmm, mashed potatoes! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment