So I know it's now Thanksgiving and Halloween has long passed, but I wanted to make sure I was able to post some pictures from Halloween. It's better late than never, right?! :) We had alot of fun this Halloween! The night before Halloween, we went to a little Halloween event outside of the Chandler Library put on by the City of Chandler. They had little activities for kids, pictures and a costume contest. Steph came with us and was the best picture taker! We entered the costume contest in the family/best group category and personally I think we got jipped! :) I thought we were the most creative, but we got beat out by a family dressed as Beauty and the Beast. Oh well, it was still fun. And after we walked off the stage, people came up to us and gave us compliments and thanked us. :)
On Halloween, we went around to all of our family's houses to show off Hailey in her costume! Hailey made the cutest flower and she didn't even mind wearing her flower hat all day! :) My mom made the costume and she did a great job!! It came out perfect!
The evening of Halloween, we took Hailey trick or treating for the first time, and she had so much fun in her red wagon. We took her around to some of our neighbor's houses and she would get so excited when they would pt more candy in her treat bag! She even went through our next door neighbor's haunter house! (They didn't do the scaring part when she walked through. :)) She even tried to eat the candy through the wrapper. All in all, it was a great day! Here's some pictures from our Halloween adventures!
This Trick or Treating thing is fun!!
Ooooh, What did I get?! :)
Glad you finally posted pics!! I agree, I think you guys should have won for sure!!! Hailey made such a cute flower, glad she loved Halloween!!!
ReplyDelete