Hailey had her first swim lessons yesterday! We went again tonight as well! We have them until Thursday this week and then Monday through Thursday next week. Hailey seems to have alot of fun! She is quite the little swimmer! Yesterday she was the only baby not to cry! Today she was splashing around and giggling! I made bubbles in front of her and she would start laughing. A couple of time she tried to put her face in the water, but I think she was trying to drink the water so that didn't last long! There are 5 other babies in the class and we learn different positions and swim around. We also sing songs! It's been alot of fun so far!
Here are a couple of pics from Hailey's first day..
So cute!! I love the pics with you guys making the same face!! She will have to show Ava how to swim next time we are there!
ReplyDeleteShe really seems to like the water--what a cute little swimmer--a regular Esther Williams!! Love the pink towel and the big smile. Gramma
ReplyDelete