Tuesday, June 2, 2009

9 month pictures!



We got Hailey's 9 month pictures back today and they came out soo cute! Our photographer's name is Hailee! We've been using her since Hailey was 3 months and we love her! At first I was attracted to her name! :) Here's her link in case anyone wants to check out her work. haileephotos.com. Hailey is on her website and blog. She's famous! :)

Here are some of my favorites!












3 comments:

  1. These are soooo cute. She is a little doll. I especially like the one with the yellow background. Cute dress & shoes--a true fashionista. Love you, Gramma

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is such a little doll. Love the red dress & shoes--"Lady In Red" like the song goes. I especially like the pic with the yellow background. Her Gramma loves her!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them all!!! Hailey is sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete